With Travelmanager, various recurring tasks and processes can be automated using cronjobs.
A cronjob describes recurring tasks that are processed automatically in the background of the system. Cronjobs are used for data management, deleting, archiving and creating statistics.
These cronjobs save labor and time. Among other things, the following tasks can be automated:
- Backups and archive tasks
- Automatically generated emails
- Automatically generated documents
- Automatically generated SMS notifications
- Cronjobs for invoices, bookings, transactions, reservations, etc.
Cronjobs can also be customized according to your needs or new cronjobs can be programmed.